18 July, 2020

An interesting site

From time to time I give links to interesting sites with athletics news. This time I am presenting you the italian site of Atleticalive


It has various news, mainly italian (but not only) and is very regularly updated. And, in case you were worried about not having mastered the language of Dante, the site is presented in both italian and english. Initially I was planning to publish the screenshot below, then I  found that it was not the best choice and chose the one on the demise of Leila Koné (a most promising long jumper of ivorian origin with italian nationality). But then I decided that after all I was going to publish the news on S. Gnezdilov (born in Ukraine, she moved to Israel in 1996). 


It goes without saying that she claims to be innocent and that her centres were just normal parlors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment