28 January, 2021

Queenatletica, a page to visit

From time to time I link to an interesting page. Typically when I find one I keep a bookmark and when I decide to write something in the blog I go back in order to read more carefully. So, there was this bookmark starting with "queen"  and I was almost convinced that it was related to some australian site (because of Queensland). Well, no. It's an italian site, something I could have inferred had I been more careful. Anyhow, Queenatletica is a great athletics site, focusing on athletics in Italy (the website exists under the name atleticalive). If you can read italian I suggest you take the time to visit it.


Don't let yourself be fooled by the menu on the upper left corner. The english version does not exist. 

There is also a twitter page, this time indeed under the name of Queenatletica.


The page is somehow related to Stefano Mei (European champion  of 10000 in 1986), who is candidate for the president's position of the FIDAL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment