16 February, 2014

A most interesting blog

Curious as it may sound, there are not that many interesting blogs on athletics. I, for one, would have expected a much more intense activity in this domain. I am not talking about blogs that give results and report on the activity of a community. What I have in mind is blogs that offer an uncommon, original look on athletics. Recently I stumbled upon one I found most interesting and I decided to share this its URL with you. Here it is

Jon Mulkeen's blog

Just to give you a taste of what it deals with, here is a screenshot of the beginning of a recent post (motivated by the announcement of the current decathlon record holder, A. Easton, to take a year off decathlon and give the 400 m hurdles a try).



There are many other interesting entries and I urge you to go and have a look at them. If you like my blog you will certainly like Mulkeen’s one.

No comments:

Post a Comment